GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT AND SHINE
- Can I reuse the patches? No. Since the microstructures dissolve completely in the skin when used correctly, the patches are ineffective after a single application.
- Is the application painful? No, the application is not painful. You may feel the rough texture of the microstructure on your skin or a slight tingling sensation when applying and activating the patch by lightly pressing your fingers. This feeling is important for the correct activation of the patch and should disappear after a short time.
- Are the patches free from harmful substances? Our patches are free of fragrances, parabens, silicones, sulfates, aluminum, BHA, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oils and synthetic dyes. They have not been tested on animals and are made from naturally derived ingredients. The Clear Skin Patch is suitable for vegans. Our products are PETA certified.
- Is it safe to use the patches? Yes. Our patches are clinically proven and dermatologically tested for all skin types. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in South Korea is subject to strict quality regulations and is certified according to international quality standards (SGS - ISO 22716 - Cosmetics - Guideline on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)) to ensure only the highest quality ingredients and materials.
- What is hyaluronic acid? Hyaluronic acid (HA) is our star product and can be found in all our patches! It is a natural substance found in the human body and in our skin. HA can be thought of as a water magnet that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. HA molecules are too large to penetrate the skin during superficial applications with creams or serums. The patches with microstructure technology deliver HA and our proprietary, long-lasting cross-linked hyaluronic acid (part of the Youth Patch and All-Star Eye Patch) directly under the epidermis to nourish the skin from within.
- Can I use the patches during pregnancy and breastfeeding? Yes, our patches can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding without hesitation, because we use only safe and harmless ingredients. However, avoid using our patches on wounds, eczema or irritated skin.
- How environmentally friendly is AND SHINE? The microstructure of our patches is very sensitive to light and oxygen and is therefore delivered in an airtight and dark envelope. Once opened, most of our patches should be used within an hour, as the effectiveness of the active ingredient diminishes over time. Our packaging is recyclable and we are always actively working to reduce our environmental footprint. We have already reduced our packaging waste by over 50% since October 2020!
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE YOUTH PATCH®
How many patches will be delivered? 2, 4 or 8 patches will be delivered, depending on the size of the package. The best effect is achieved if the patches are applied once a week.
What active ingredients does the Youth Patch contain? The Youth Patch consists of a patented combination of 3 active ingredients on an innovative microstructure patch: Pure and cross-linked hyaluronic acid and the anti-wrinkle peptide AHP-8.
How can I use the Youth Patch? Clinical studies have shown the best results when the patches are applied to the facial expression lines such as crow's feet, nasolabial area or frown lines. Use the patches on clean, dry skin for at least 4 hours or overnight.
How large are the patches? The Youth Patches from AND SHINE measure about 5.5cm x 1.7cm each.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ALL STAR EYE PATCH
How many patches will be delivered? 8 patches will be delivered. The best effect is achieved when 2 patches (1 per eye contour) are applied twice a week.
What active ingredients does the All-Star Eye Patch contain? The All-Star Eye Patch consists of a patented combination of 6 active ingredients on an innovative microstructure patch: Pure and cross-linked hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, niacinamide (vitamin B3), caffeine and the anti-wrinkle peptide AHP-8.
How can I apply the All-Star Eye Patch? Clinical studies have shown the best results when the patches are applied to the eye area under the lower lash line twice a week. Use the patches on clean, dry skin for at least 4 hours or overnight.
How large are the patches? The All-Star Eye Patches by AND SHINE measure about 5,4cm x 2,2cm each.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CLEAR SKIN PATCH
What active ingredients does the Clear Skin patch contain? Our active ingredient formula combines 4 active ingredients on an innovative microstructure patch: Zinc Lactate, Carnitine HCl, Madecassoside and pure Hyaluronic Acid regulate sebum production and have an antioxidant and moisturizing effect. Pimples are fought without drying out the skin.
How large are the patches? The Clear Skin patches from AND SHINE have a diameter of 1.9cm each.